- I need to create an account: Please check your inbox for a custom link that will allow members to create an account through ChMS. If you cannot locate this email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Penny Jenkins
- I want to access the Church Directory on my computer: You can access ChMS two ways: through your computers web browser, or through an App on your phone. To log in on your computer, simply go to https://ChMs.tbcrichmond.org. You may want to save this to your bookmarks folder so you are able to easily find it. From here, click log in at the top right corner. After logging in, select Member Directory in the top navigation toolbar to find the contact for church members.
- I want to access the Church Directory on my phone: To access the Church Directory on your phone, you will need to download the Elvanto App, which you can find at these links on the App Store (iphone) or via Google Play (android). Once you have download the app, you will be asked to enter a custom URL. Tabernacles Domain Name or Custom URL is chms.tbcrichmond.org. Once you have entered this, it will bring you to a page to login to your account. (Please note: This is not the same as the church app, where you can find our media, giving page, and other information.)
- I need to update my contact information or change my privacy settings: If you would like to update your contact information or privacy settings, you may do so by logging in on your browser at https://ChMS.tbcrichmond.org. Once you have logged in, click on your name (and photo) at the top right corner of the screen. Select Profile. From here, you are able to edit your contact info by clicking in any field, making changes, then clicking the save button at the bottom of the screen. If you do not click save your information will not be updated. To change your privacy settings in the Member Directory, click privacy settings in the left column, and then select Member Directory from the dropdown to choose which items you want included.
- I want to update my picture: Follow these instructions to update the photo in your profile, or send the image you would like us to use to the Church Clerk, Penny Jenkins.